Born in Bergisch Gladbach in 1969, the artist lives and works in Forstern, to the east of Munich.
During the 40 years that painting has been her
passion, she has experimented with a wide variety of of media and techniques. Having studied flora and fauna both in Germany and overseas, she captures her impressions in her works.
She now has her own studio where she devotes her time to art. Her delight in the infinite variation of natural forms and colours is reflected in her paintings.
Several years ago, she discovered a second passion for creating sculptures in stone.
- A wide range of courses in portrait painting, nudes and watercolours
- Nudes and painting courses, some with Professor Eid at Ludwigs-Maximilians-Universität Munich
- Several courses with Stephan Nitzl, including ‘Soapstone’ and ‘Alabaster’
- Acrylics and mixed techniques with Nicole Menz
- Acrylic abstracts with Günther Reil
- Portrait in watercolour with Werner Maier
- Rote Bilder - weiße Bilder (Red pictures – white pictures) with Isolde Folger
- Several courses with Heidi Reil
- Free, experimental painting with Barbara Goertz
- Participation in the joint Heimat (Home) exhibition organised by Kunstrefugium e.V. at the Kunsttreff in Quiddezentrum Munich from 25 June to 5 July 2015
- Solo exhibition in Forstern Town Hall since 18 March 2016
- Nominated for the Palm Art Award 2016
- Participation in the joint 'Little Treasures 2016' in Bologna from 26 November to 8 December 2016
- Solo exhibition " Farbgewalt" Galerie Comebeck, Homburg, Dec 2017